Tuesday, April 24, 2007

[Edit]
I'm shortlisted as the top 20 finalists!
Vote for me @ www.vote.youth.sg, vote for B14!

Email :
Contestant Code :
Full Name:
IC (S1234567Z):
Contact Number:


Powered by Weikiat.NET
[/Edit]
------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Am @ Youth.SG

Okay, so after thinking for the past few weeks,
I've decided to join the last round of the Youth SG.
So yeah, this whole entire chunk of paragraph is about social issue,
& social issue to me means,
Having a Twin!

She's also one of the lucky voters who had voted in Round 3.

Lucky girl :]

Guess who's the adorable children below? :D

People say we look like Japanese ghost dolls -.-

Enough with the thick skinning :D

What are twins? Or what is the defination of twins?
1) being two persons closely related to or closely resembling each other.
2) to bring together in close relationship; pair; couple.
3) to be paired or coupled.
But I'll say, both my twin & I are super close.

My name is Lee Ling Ling Joyce.
My sister's name is Lee Ting Ting Grace.
Ling Ling Ting Ting, people often made fun of it but, whatever :D
1. We're studying in the same Secondary School.
2. We're in the same stream.
3. We're studying in the same classroom.
4. We're in the same cca, Girl Guides.
5. We're in the same church.
6. We have the same height as each other.
7. We love playing basketball.
8. We love gaming.
9. We love eating French Fries.
10. We love going to weird places.
& many more, just so so so many.

Firstly, let me introduce to you guys a very beautiful girl,
who looks seriously like me. Cool huh?
:D

O.O Goldfish eyes.

Her name is Grace, who is my twin sister.

Having a twin sister can be both good & bad.
For example?
The good thing about having a twin sister,
is that people often mixed us up in Primary school.
If teachers want to scold us, 95% they'll get it wrong.
Hahs, but its a different case in Secondary school now.
If I ran out of cash, no fret! ATM machine beside me!
She do help me out whenever I needed help.
She also sticks to everywhere I go,
& whenever I need company, *poofs*
She'll be there :)

Having a twin is also very unqiue because,
not many people have a twin okay! *Honoured*
There are twins, but not identical one alright.
I wanna thank my mum & dad for bringing both of us into this world.
My mum even thought that we're gonna be siamese twins.
My hilarious mum :D

We love each other company when we're going out.
Like, going to Chinatown together.
Going to Suntec City, Clark Quay.
Most of the time, we go there to "emo" & "makan" ;p

Oh! In the past, both my sister & I are very fat okay.
So obese that we're almost 60kg! >:(
Omg, thats very scary right? Especially for a girl.
So we decided to motivate each other to lose weight!
So, our lose-weight plan did work out, :D

We love being high & retarded too!


*Hello IMH?* ;p

Look at the guy behind my sister! Hahah.

The bad thing about having a twin sister,
is all the quarrels & fightings. Trust me, its terrible.
We did all sorts of things, pull each other hair, kick each other.
& as we grow older, we will grow matured (of cos).
Instead of doing childish acts, we use physical & mental abuse.
Ha ha, not so bad la. At most we say stupid or just dao each other.

Another bad thing is, the elder tend to have the authority to boss the younger ones around.
She bosses me to do insignificant things for her.
Like taking water from the kitchen, turning on the tv, etc.
Trust me, my little brother aged 7 this year is afraid of her.
Oops did that slipped out? :\
Sometimes I do boss her around too. Heh heh :D

Twins, sometimes they have different interests too.
She likes black, I like purple.
She likes death metal, I like rock,(like MCR).
She is an emo kia, I am a happy kid.
She likes mtv, I like cartoons, (not that I dont like mtv).
She has red hair, I have brown hair.
Differences aside, we have more common stuffs :D

But after every bad day, a good day will arrive too!

Mad girl chasing after me, lol.

But through my darkest times, my sister's always there for me!
To hear me wail out my sorrow,
to hear me out about my relationship problems,
to hear me grumble about my chores,
to hear me out about practically everything!
Thanks sis, thanks a million!

Happy moments we had :)

Having a twin is absolute bliss :)
I must agree.

Though its short, its really meaningful to me.
I love my twin sister, Lee Ting Ting Grace!
*Cross fingers* Really hope I'll get into the finals!
:D

No comments: